CosmicBookNews.com   

Go Back   Cosmic Book News Forums > Cosmic Book News > CBN Welcome and News Board
Connect with Facebook

CBN Welcome and News Board A place to introduce yourself and CBN related articles, reviews etc.

Old 08-20-2013, 03:00 PM   Tweet this Post! #1
Sephiroth89
Nova Millennian

Default Well, I'm back.

Not sure if anyone remembers me lol

I've lurked here often. I'm very much a fan of Richard Rider. I started with the Starlost Arc in new warriors as a kid, but UMVC3 and this site made me realize how much I missed (this was before NINO had released yet, whom I loathe with a passion) so I read EVERYTHING related to Richie 100% of the way (including Infinity Gauntlet, and everything post-annhilation war of course) and also read all of Dna's run on GoG. I also was surprised to see Darkhawk return (I already owned issue 7 of him) and recently purchased and read some old Quasar comics. Point is, I'm a Marvel Cosmic Fan.

For those who may know me, Nova619.. I briefly was going to be a writer for that, but other things came up. I may have a lot of the old stuff from it on my pc somewhere lol (not that id be rude enough to spoil it for people). I wonder if anyone remembers me. I was on the forums briefly but got banned on the forums over a small squabble before I could even apologize. Was a loooong time ago and all water under the bridge. (I've already forgotten everything about the argument. I figure that's probably for the best anyways.)

I currently still working on my own original superhero audio series while also adminning fan pages for doctor who on facebook. Big-time whovian here. Anywho, I lost my train of thought so uh...hi! lol

I'm Sephiroth89 on Blisteredthumbs.net
Sephiroth89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:31 PM   Tweet this Post! #2
Vela913
Nova Corpsmen

Default Re: Well, I'm back.

Hello Sephiroth! I remember some of my classmates in high school loved Sephiroth. I hope we can be friends.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:39 AM   Tweet this Post! #3
Sephiroth89
Nova Millennian

Default Re: Well, I'm back.

I'm willing to give it a shot. I'm way more chill than when I used to be here anyways

I'm Sephiroth89 on Blisteredthumbs.net
Sephiroth89 is offline   Reply With Quote