Indie Creator - looking for feedback please! - Cosmic Book News Forums

Go Back   Cosmic Book News Forums > Comics, Movies, TV, Gaming and more > Indie Comics
Connect with Facebook

Indie Comics Image, Top Cow, IDW, Boom! Studios, Dynamite and the rest - discuss here

Old 03-06-2013, 10:41 AM   Tweet this Post! #1
chrischarlton
Indie Creator

Default Indie Creator - looking for feedback please!

Hey guys - I'm new here (obviously). I've been creating my own comics for the last two years. I'm a writer and I have a variety of artists that I generally work with. I started my own indie publishing company - Assailant Comics - last year and I'm about to release my 5th and 6th books. Actually the digital versions of these are ready to go, I'm just waiting on the print copies to arrive.

Anyway - I have some free previews out there and if you wouldn't mind taking a look, I'd love to hear what you think.

Here are the three titles currently available:

Binary Gray - Alex Gray has the ability to communicate with any electronic device, but the search for his father’s killer quickly unravels a very tangled web. The first issue is FREE to download HERE! There are currently four issues available.

Sleepless - A "twilight zone" type of anthology. Four short stories with twist endings, a different artist on each story, etc.

Black of Heart - A five issue mini series set in 1949 New York City. Detective Drake Harper searches for a serial killer known as “The Vulture” while battling his own personal demons in this gritty noir thriller. FREE 12 page Preview HERE!

Also, feel free to check out my site AssailantComics.com. There is plenty of content there and artwork to check out. You can purchase print and digital copies of all the books. These are also on Graphicly and the Cloud9Comix app for iPad and Android.

I'm really passionate about these projects and I hope that comes through in the work. Thanks and I look forward to any input or feedback you have!

Chris
chrischarlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:29 AM   Tweet this Post! #2
aliavis
Nova Corpsmen

Default Re: Indie Creator - looking for feedback please!

oh then it is good all and i like it.
aliavis is offline   Reply With Quote