Dragon Firefly Island - Cosmic Book News Forums

Go Back   Cosmic Book News Forums > Comics, Movies, TV, Gaming and more > Indie Comics
Connect with Facebook

Indie Comics Image, Top Cow, IDW, Boom! Studios, Dynamite and the rest - discuss here

Old 09-25-2013, 03:09 PM   Tweet this Post! #1
dragonfireflyisland
Nova Corpsmen

Default Dragon Firefly Island

Hello everyone :-) My name is Mike and I'm the creator of Dragon Firefly Island. The story is about an island that predates medieval Japan. It takes place around the late Cenozoic Era where the islander’s weapons are a little more advanced. The story mainly focuses on how an evil entity named Superior plays a critical and surprising role in helping to unravel the mystery behind the true meaning of
most sacred religion of the Molopians islanders, The Hi and The Chi. There are many important characters involved as the story unfolds, and I hope that you all are intrigued and want to check out more :-) I'm currently launching a campaign to turn it into a 4 part anime film. The campaign is towards the first film. To check out pic from out story, more about our storyline, as well donate to our cause please check out our facebook page and join the team and become a fan :-)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drago...2232158?ref=hl
dragonfireflyisland is offline   Reply With Quote